Hello and welcome to another episode of the
Simon Show Testing Peers Podcast.
In this episode, the Peers talk about dream jobs.
Before we dive into the main topic, we talk about when we have treated ourselves to dream gifts.
From Back to the Future Lego, PlayStations, greenhouses, AC Cobras and coffee machines!
The Peers even play with ideas down the line of a Testing Peers consultancy, or even our own conference “PeersCon”.
The discussion moves on to cover our favourite parts of our current roles, we discuss key motivators and how the pandemic has changed things.
The shape of what makes a dream job, it transpires, is more about people, culture, the product, the ability to have an impact and the aligning of the company’s values to yours.
Side note – two of the Peers have recently moved into new houses and have had a few issues with their setups, we apologise for any audio issues that may have arisen in this episode.
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- We’re also now on GoodPods, check it out via the mobile app stores
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.