Season’s greetings from the Testing Peers!
As with last year we tapped into our ‘great’ creative minds to find a Christmas-themed episode that somehow is loosely associated with software quality.
The Christmas Dinner.
Can six friends reach a consensus to create a Christmas Dinner MVP (minimum viable product)?
Beth breaks the ice, introducing the topic of Christmas comedy specials, before Simon leads us to the MetroRetro board he created for the main event.
The rules of the event are that we are planning Christmas dinner, as the six of us.
The MetroRetro board has five sections to it: Setting, Starter, Main Course, Puddings & Drinks
Join us as we progress through the episode we greatly model the art of collaboration and good humour, while whiteboarding together.
Once again a great thanks to Beth & Shey for their willing participation.
An extra special thanks to all of you lovely listeners, we thank you for your feedback and interaction, and we wish you a wonderful festive time, we hope that you are safe and well.
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- We’re also now on GoodPods, check it out via the mobile app stores
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.