Welcome to episode 40 of the Testing Peers! Episode 40??? How did that happen? Pleased to know people are still listening and supporting us! Thank you so much for this.
In this episode, the peers discuss why we would want to have testing/quality activities happening earlier in a project cycle. The benefits of doing this and what happens if this doesn’t happen.
Before this, Russell asks the peers about their proudest achievements which is a good trip down memory lane for everyone.
A lot of the conversations come back to the benefits to communications and building a collaborative environment, whether this is in a waterfall or an agile environment, it can be seen to benefit the whole team for testing activities and testability discussions to be done at the very beginning.
We’re sure you all have tales to share on this topic, please feel free to get in touch with us to let us know your thoughts.
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.