Hello and welcome to another episode of the Testing Peers. Our gloves are off this week and we don’t have a specific topic to discuss. Instead we allowed the conversation to flow wherever it took us, with the only point being that this was a chance for us to vent about any frustrations we may have within the testing world.
Before diving into the therapy session, we discussed non-testing frustrations during the pandemic (without getting political). We discussed things such as masks on public transport, gatherings in open spaces and scaremongering in the media. Can you feel the anger amongst us??
In the main discussions, we covered everything and anything that came to mind including:
- Hearing other peoples frustrations in the office
- Social Media Trolling
- Business perception of testing
- Job Titles
- Cold emails from Tool Vendors and Recruiters
I think we all needed a lie down after this but we enjoyed getting it all off our chests 🙂
We’d love to know what you thought of this as an episode. Do you agree with any of our thoughts? Any other rants you wish to share?
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.