This episode has perhaps the best intro ever?
One year into the Testing Peers Podcast project, and we are coming to you with an AMA.
For today’s episode, we asked you, our listeners for some questions.
Special thanks for the question for this episode to:
- Beth Marshall
- Peet Michielsen
- Claire Reckless
- Lewis Prescott
- Bruce (the Legend)
- Melissa Fisher
- Ben Dowen
Now, the Peers and brevity aren’t two things that go hand in hand, so we have split this AMA into two episodes, the second of which will be released in two weeks.
Here are a couple of useful links that we mentioned in the episode:
- 30 Things Every New Software Tester Should Learn
- RiskStorming online
- Tester of the Day – nominate here
A great deal of thanks to all our listeners who have supported us over this last year. We hope that we continue to improve and we really welcome your feedback.
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.