Welcome to the final episode of our first anniversary month.
As mentioned in episode 28, the Peers don’t really do brevity, so we had to record an additional episode to cover some more questions that you, the listeners, kindly submitted.
And even still, we didn’t get through them all, so we may need to revisit them again sometime, or perhaps with a blooper reel on our Patreon.
This episode kicks off with the Peers discussing questions that we hate, before moving on to questions that we love, kindly submitted this time by:
- Melissa Fisher
- Ben Dowen
- Chris Armstrong
- Stephen Denman
- Mirza Sisic
- Sadee Akhtar
Some of the topics covered include:
- Career options for testers
A great deal of thanks to all our listeners who have supported us over this last year. We hope that we continue to improve and we really welcome your feedback.
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.