Thanks for joining us again for another episode of the Testing Peers. In this episode we talk about a phrase and scenario which fills us all with dread and frustration – “How Did QA miss this?”.
Before we dived into the main topic, Chris asked us all to think about things we currently miss that we either used to do or have… The peers responses ranged from outreach activities to playing computer games and everything in between.
With the main topic, this originally came from one of our awesome followers Mr Colin Nee with his tweet:
This triggered lots of discussion with the Peers talking about their own experiences and looking into ways to improve the cultural situation which causes this finger pointing to happen. Communication is key and improving the way testing is viewed is one way to help improve this situation.
Have a listen to our discussion and let us know what you think!
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.