In May, the Testing Peers Podcast will be 1 year old! It’s been an incredible year and our feedback and downloads have been so much more than we ever imagined! So we wanted to do something special to give back to our listeners. We’d thought about several different options, but have plumped for running an AMA episode where we would answer questions from you.
Due to our current backlog of episodes ready to release and the combined efforts of David & Russell with the editing, we would need to record this episode on 10th March to be ready for mid May when we would plan to release this. So that gives us 2 weeks to gather your questions. These can be on anything that you think we could answer, they could be related to testing, leadership, agile or you may just want to know who our favourite Mr Men character is (sorry, been watching The Mr Men Show a lot with the kids recently).
We’d love you to send us our questions, and in return, we have some lovely freshly printed stickers from Sticker Mule, who have done a great job with our custom design. Check them out if you want your own stickers done, but if you want some of our stickers, here’s what you need to do
- Go to www.sli.do or download the Slido app
- Enter 39308 where it says “enter code here”
- Add your questions, up-vote or down vote others, please provide your name so we can give you a shout out on the episode
- Get your questions in by 10th March (8pm GMT)
- DM us on twitter (@testingpeers) or email us at email@example.com with your address if you wish to recieve a couple of stickers for your efforts.
We hope you’re enjoying the pod and we also hope that we have lots of questions to fill a bumper episode to mark what has been a huge positive in a very tough year for all of us.