Welcome to episode 21 of the Testing Peers and thank you for sticking with us. What better topic to discuss for our Valentines Day release than our experiences of dealing with conflict?
We are a three again for this episode with David’s dulcet tones missing from the recording. So Simon, Russell and Chris do their best to fill the void.
The peers start by discussing how they deal with arguments/disagreements generally in everyday life (and it seems like Russell and Simon deal in similar ways) before diving into their experience with conflicts they have had in the workplace.
We conclude by discussing ways in which we as leaders need to behave during conflict.
Did Simon and Russell actually disagree on something?? Surely not!
Hope you enjoy this episode and as always, please feel free to get in touch and tell us what you think.
We really appreciate all the feedback that we have received and invite you to get in touch with us:
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.