Thank you for joining the Testing Peers as we talk nurturing.
We all are passionate about nurturing people and teams. The Peers find we actually we nurture each other quite a bit. We talk about creating a safe spaces, where people are supported, encouraged and act as critical friends.
Russell shares a acronym to summaries some key aspects FLOW
F eedback and appreciation
L ead by example
W orking together
Our discussion move on to talking about a lot of different ideas as one size doesn’t fit all, you need to adapt to to the context. We also share things that have hindered nurturing and using some great plant based metaphor along the way.
Have a listen and let us know your ideas for nurturing, what has worked or hindered you?
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.