Welcome to episode 23 of the Testing Peers. This time we talk about reputation and brand. We cover what it is, why it matters and some tips to help you.
We move on to discuss how reputations can be a double edged sword that can help and hinder you. This leads us to share some of our experiences on our own reputation and our wider thoughts on brand.
We conclude by sharing our top tips and advice on building your reputation which apply no matter what your role or seniority is.
Thank you for listening. Please do get in touch if you would like to know more or would like to give us feedback to help us improve and grow.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/testingpeers)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/testing-peers)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/testingpeers/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TestingPeers)
- If you like what we do and are able to, please visit our Patreon to explore how you could support us going forwards: https://www.patreon.com/testingpeers
Saffron QA is a provider of recruitment and consultancy services, exclusively for the software testing industry.
We’ve found Ben from Saffron QA to be a great partner who has signed up to the vision and values that we have set out in our Testing Peers charter and we hope that you will take the time to visit and connect with him.